Field ServicesEasy access to industry expertise
Field Services provides you access to industry expertise and retains responsibility for the functionality of the IT services and equipment to the service provider. There are many types of service offerings, but the idea behind it all is to transfer the burden of maintenance and deployment from your IT team to a reliable provider.
Why Field Services?
- Increase productivity
- Leverage better IT decisions to grow your business
- Deliver expert solutions
- Meet tight deadlines
- Protecting data, networks and systems has become difficult to implement with mobile users able to take their computers out of the facilities. Fraud, vandalism, sabotage, accidents, and theft are increasing costs for organizations since the environments are becoming more complex and dynamic. Physical security becomes tougher to manage as technology increases with complexity, and more vulnerabilities are enabled.
- When it comes to securing your business’s computer network, you don’t want just anyone accessing your computer systems. You need a reliable and trustworthy resource to manage and protect your servers and infrastructure.
- Several types of cable are commonly used with LANs. The type of cable chosen for a network is related to the network’s topology, protocol, & size. Understanding the characteristics of different types of cable and how they relate to other aspects of a network is necessary for the development of a successful network.
- With highly-trained & qualified engineers, as well as low-voltage installers with specialties including the designing, installation, implementation, & servicing of sophisticated & functional networking systems that are specific to your requirements & environment.
Find the right wireless networking solution for your business, and gain access to your network resources from any location. Get easy setup, robust security, convenience, cost savinags, and no stress. When it comes to selecting the right wireless solution, you should consider, how many people need access, how important is security, if a high level network traffic management is needed and do you need a Future ready network?
Managed IT survey services and solutions to measure, benchmark and improve your productivity. Infrastructure (LAN, WAN), Wireless, Cloud, communication platforms, gathering information and inspection for a better design, estimates, precise location, access and best orientation for the site.
Onsite Installation & Configuration
Helps you to accelerate the time to production, reduces risk through design assistance, and achieves full-featured implementation.
We provide onsite, personalized assistance to create the optimal implementation for your business. Armed with extensive knowledge of our Next-Generation Technologies and implementation best practices, our engineers make sure that each step of the Installation & Configuration process is done promptly and accurately.
Why Work with Hypertec?
Years of Experience
What Our Clients are Saying.
“At Evans & Dixon, a regional law firm in the Midwest, we have been a customer of Hypertec since 2013. Hypertec has always stood out for their excellent service before and after the sale. They have help use navigate to Cisco SmartNet maze as well as purchase many Cisco devices. A shout out goes out to Toni Pratt, who has helped me on countless occasions, with straightening out a vendor’s inventory list, so I was only purchasing what I needed. In addition, I have been able to count on Hypertec to have the best price. There is no reason to go anywhere else.”
Evans & Dixon
“Hypertec is an extremely responsive value added reseller. They provide a single point of contact for all our inquiries and provide us with the best quote with the least amount of effort. Hypertec understands that every customer is different. They listen very carefully to our needs and recommend solutions to fit our needs. When needed they put us in touch with their resources to help explain unfamiliar products or complex solutions in more detail, so we can make an informed decision. Above all, they are honest and trustworthy. We will continue to use them as our company continues to grow.”
“For over 10 years, Dallas Fan Fares has reached out to Hypertec for our information technology solutions. Not only do they provide some of the best prices for the products that we need, but they do it with speed, accuracy, and valuable input that helps us choose the right products for our environment.”
Buddy Hamilton,Senior IT Manager
Dallas Fan Fares, Inc
Fleming Complete and Fleming West have depended on Hypertec’s responsive IT services for at least 5 years.
Where others have failed, they have succeeded! They have IT stock when others are out of stock. In addition, the computer and laptop quotes provide equipment with higher processing, storage, and SSDs for a lower price. If that’s not enough, there are no questions when a warranty issue arises.
I couldn’t manage our IT equipment without their support.
Buddy Hamilton, Senior IT Manager
Dallas Fan Fares, Inc