Network Operations Centerfor hybrid & cloud environments
Network Operations Center.
Network Operations Center provides critical visibility into your, on-premise, hybrid and cloud environments and the applications they’re running without generating excess visual noise. Equipping businesses with the flexibility and depth of coverage required to monitor today’s IT infrastructure and the extensibility needed to handle tomorrow’s.
- Reduce cost by lowering overhead
- Get more done with your existing staff
- Drive business goals and not IT limitations
24/7 Remote Monitoring Alert
24/7 Network Operations Center teams monitor your mission-critical IT infrastructure, services, applications, connections, sites and processes, whether they are hosted by you or by third parties.
- CUSTOMER CARE – Our service is designed to maximize the value of each customer interaction. We incorporate your organizational culture, and your brand values, along with the rigorous training, quality standards, and technical skills you would demand of your own employees.
- TECH SUPPORT – From basic help desk to advanced hardware and software support, we help you choose the best mix of solutions for you. Technical problems don’t always occur during regular business hours — that is why we provide cost-effective 24-hour voice and online assistance. We offer Tier 1 Basic Support, Tier 2 Intermediate Support, and Tier 3 Advanced Support to help you deliver technical and product support across all channels and levels.
The ability to perform sophisticated and innovative reporting and analytics is becoming critical for all organizations. Processing timely data and the proper reporting and analytic capabilities enhance the ability to make more informed, evidence-based decisions. The right reporting, analytics and information delivery strategy can have a significant impact on an organization, fundamentally changing the way people perform their jobs and how decisions are made.
The benefits of a successful strategy include:
- Targeted delivery of data and reporting and analytics capabilities
- Increased productivity
- Employee satisfaction
- Improved analysis and decision-making
- Increased organizational communication and collaboration
Why Work with Hypertec?
Years of Experience
What Our Clients are Saying.
“At Evans & Dixon, a regional law firm in the Midwest, we have been a customer of Hypertec since 2013. Hypertec has always stood out for their excellent service before and after the sale. They have help use navigate to Cisco SmartNet maze as well as purchase many Cisco devices. A shout out goes out to Toni Pratt, who has helped me on countless occasions, with straightening out a vendor’s inventory list, so I was only purchasing what I needed. In addition, I have been able to count on Hypertec to have the best price. There is no reason to go anywhere else.”
Evans & Dixon
“Hypertec is an extremely responsive value added reseller. They provide a single point of contact for all our inquiries and provide us with the best quote with the least amount of effort. Hypertec understands that every customer is different. They listen very carefully to our needs and recommend solutions to fit our needs. When needed they put us in touch with their resources to help explain unfamiliar products or complex solutions in more detail, so we can make an informed decision. Above all, they are honest and trustworthy. We will continue to use them as our company continues to grow.”
“For over 10 years, Dallas Fan Fares has reached out to Hypertec for our information technology solutions. Not only do they provide some of the best prices for the products that we need, but they do it with speed, accuracy, and valuable input that helps us choose the right products for our environment.”
Buddy Hamilton,Senior IT Manager
Dallas Fan Fares, Inc
Fleming Complete and Fleming West have depended on Hypertec’s responsive IT services for at least 5 years.
Where others have failed, they have succeeded! They have IT stock when others are out of stock. In addition, the computer and laptop quotes provide equipment with higher processing, storage, and SSDs for a lower price. If that’s not enough, there are no questions when a warranty issue arises.
I couldn’t manage our IT equipment without their support.
Buddy Hamilton, Senior IT Manager
Dallas Fan Fares, Inc