Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Achieving alignment within and across business units and functions, working productively with colleagues and outside partners, and solving problems creatively—are critical to the success of any organization. IT Education services help people enhance these and other critical skills through a variety of methods: classroom, virtual instructor-led, on-demand digital training, and blended learning.
In today’s digital age, IT education has become a crucial aspect of running a successful business. With the rapid advancements in technology, it is essential for companies to keep up with the latest trends and developments in order to stay competitive. Investing in IT education for your team can provide numerous benefits for your business, such as increased productivity, efficiency, and innovation. IT education can also help your team to identify and resolve IT-related issues more quickly and effectively, reducing downtime and improving overall performance.
Every company faces financial challenges. As a result of limited budgets, training is typically under-resourced and under-valued. Restricting the educational resources needed to properly manage equipment can greatly harm an organization. The same applies to software. Without proper training, a company reduces their employees’ efficiency and, in turn, the organization’s return on investment.
Gartner Research’s “The Justification of IT Training” study acknowledges the importance and impact of training on technology within a corporation. Gartner Research found that companies which spend less than 13% of enterprise software project costs on continual end-user training are 3x more likely to fall short of their project and business goals than companies which spend more than 17%. They also uncovered that every hour of effective training is actually worth five hours to the corporation. With end-user training, a user can essentially reach a required skill level within a quarter of the time; resulting in a qualified user who requires less support and reduces errors.
Why IT Education Services:
- Get better use out of your business tools: t’s important to take the time to understand the features and capabilities of the software your organization is using. This will help you identify the best ways to utilize them and maximize their value for your business. Our IT Education programs can help you to train your team on the latest tools, learn new features that are released, and provide ways to improve your workflow and productivity.
- Keep support freed up to assist external clients: hiring external trainers can be an effective solution to train your staff while your support staff focus on more complex or urgent issues. Additionally, external trainers can bring fresh perspectives and insights to your team, which can help drive innovation and improve overall performance.
- Deploy a new product/tool across the entire staff can be a complex process. When you hire our IT Education Services, we bring in our expertise to help your organization successfully deployed the new tools or products.
Benefits of Your Staff:
- Efficient work and reduced errors
- Invested and empowered employees
- Greater sense of value
- Increased productivity
- Immediate ROI
- Added value to the organization as a whole
IT Education Services Offered:
Public/Private Training – Custom training for Government Agencies. From private custom sessions to Off-the-Shelf courses are available.
On-site/Virtual Training – Sessions are offered in hybrid models and tailored as per your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about I.T learning opportunities.