WD PC SA530 3D NAND SATA SSD
- Western Digital 96-layer 3D NAND delivers capacities up to 1TB2 for a multitude of
- 2.5”/7mm cased or M.2 2280 form factors provide needed space savings and design flexibility
- Leading edge SATA Performance up to 560MB/s sequential read
WD Blue SATA SSD
- 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF)*** and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW)‡ for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty‡‡ so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
SN770 NVMe™ SSD
FIRST INTO THE ACTION
Get into the match fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s3 (1TB and 2TB models).
SMOOTHER, FASTER GAMING
Improve in-game responsiveness and streaming with the PCIe® Gen4 interface2 Aa performance boost you can see and feel. The interface is compatible with leading CPU and motherboard platforms and backwards-compatible with PCIe® Gen3.
Available in capacities up to 2TB4, the WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™ SSD gives you tons of storage for your latest games with space left over for future updates and downloadable content.
TURBOCHARGE YOUR LAPTOP
Get up to 20% more power efficiency at maximum speed over the previous generation1 (1TB model) for an even better overall gaming experience on your portable rig.
GAME LONGER AND BETTER
Optimize peak performance in gaming mode and monitor your drive’s health with the WD_BLACK™ Dashboard so you can game with confidence.
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY5
Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive from a trusted brand comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
WD Blue SN570
- Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s1 (500GB – 2TB² models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment.
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work.
- Work with extra confidence and peace of mind as the downloadable Western Digital® SSD Dashboard3 helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature and more.
- Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrade your system or optimize your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is a PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ slot4.
- Save on space as you pack a lot of performance into your small-form factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ SSD4.
- As an industry-leading flash drive manufacturer and OEM drive manufacturer, Western Digital stands behind WD Blue™ SN570 NVMe™ SSD with a 5-year limited warranty5.
- Acronis® True Image™ for Western Digital software backs up everything from operating systems and applications to settings and project files with support for PCs⁶.
- Read speeds up to 2,400 MB/s and low power consumption leverages both the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, as well as sophisticated NVMe power management
- 256GB – 1TB1 capacities available in three small form factors: M.2 2230, M.2 2242, M.2 2280
- Endurance of up to 400 TBW (1TB model)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Western Digital dual-port NVMe 1.3c compliant controller; PCIe 3.1
- Western Digital 96-Layer 3d TLC NAND
- ZNS Command Set 1.0 specification (TP 4053, TP4076)
- Up to 4x performance improvement and up to 2.5x Quality of Service (QoS) improvement over conventional SSDs
What can we quote you on today?
We monitor our inbox's like a hawk. Send us your pricing needs and we'll get back to you ASAP.
What to expect
Expect a call or email (your preference) from an Hypertec Solutions Partner representative after the form is submitted. -
The initial conversation is a quick discovery call to confirm information provided in the form.
A quote will be provided by a dedicated account manager based on your needs.